Thursday, January 5, 2017

Donald Trump Creates Email Account


Mail.ru Offices

TRUMP TOWER – President-Elect Donald P. Trump today announced that he has opened an email account to better connect with the American public and his worldwide friends.  “Twitter is great and will continue to be my preferred form of communication with everyone,” The Donald said, “but my trusted former friend, what’s-his-name from New Jersey (sad!) 
What's-his-name
 once suggested that I need more than 149 things than Twitter lets me have to let everyone know what is on my mind.  I was going to open an AOL account, but my current best friend, Vlad, suggested that I use an account that is never hacked, so following his advice, I have arranged for my new email account starting January 20, 2017, so that I can send my longer thoughts and receive congratulatory emails at potus@mail.ru.  I will not use this address for official email like Crooked Hillary did."
Crooked Hillary


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment