Sunday, April 7, 2024

Celebrity Remains Attract Collectors


WYNANTSKILL, NY - After reading that Beverly Hills tech investor Anthony Jabin purchased a crypt next to that of Marilyn Monroe and Hugh Hefner for close to $200,000 and her bathing suit for $88,900, a local investor told this reporter that she has contacted Julien's Auctions to offer one of Clark Gable's pubic hairs at their next celebrity auction. (a nonagenarian, she asked that her name not be used to protect her identity in this small community) 

"Years ago," Sylvia said, "I simply wrote to famous people and asked them for a sample of their pubic hair. To my surprise, the black hair arrived in an envelope a short time later.  I sent letters to other celebrities and famous men and women, and although many never responded, I have quite a collection now, which I will either sell or bequeath to my nephew."  

Contacted by this reporter to gauge his interest in purchasing a sample of the Gable pubic hair, tech investor Jabin declined, saying "As a straight guy, I would much rather spend my fortune on some pussy fuzz from Lauren Bacall or a teen-aged Shirley Temple."




No comments:

Post a Comment